Continuous delivery is the name of the game nowadays. Application security needs to be automated too. The need for automation is at the heart of innovations built into DenyAll’s latest appliances and cloud services, namely DenyAll WAF 6.3, DenyAll Vulnerability Manager 6.5 and Cloud Protector. The goal is to optimize your admin time and the effectiveness of your security policies. Join our webinar on March 30, 2017 to see these features in action and understand the value they will bring to your DevOps teams.
New automation feature highlights:
- Configuration cloning: administrators can clone tunnels in DenyAll WAF without any pre-configured HA, so tunnel configuration is automatically synchronized when a third party load balancer is positioned in front of the WAF. The new orchestration API helps automate other similarly repetitive management tasks.
- Application learning: the revamped sitemap function in DenyAll WAF automatically learns HTTP/REST apps and APIs from developer or preproduction traffic logs and Open API/Swagger files. It automatically learns paths, methods and parameters, saving valuable time.
- False positive management: a new token concept in DenyAll WAF 6.3 simplifies false positive resolution, by allowing 1-click resolve on security alerts generated by the platform’s several complementary filtering engines, which leverage negative, positive, normalization, heuristics, grammar analysis and user behavior analysis techniques.
- Vulnerability checking & virtual patching: DenyAll Vulnerability Manager can take Swagger files written by developers or generated by DenyAll WAF to speed the process of detecting an application’s vulnerabilities, using version 6.5’s new automatic web crawler and semi-automatic proxy mode for authenticated pages. It can update the initial descriptor and pass it to DenyAll WAF for automatic validation and virtual patching.
- Monitoring & Reporting: deep diving into your WAF’s log data is made easier with DenyAll WAF’s configurable security dashboard based on Elastic Search and Kibana. Unless you prefer Cloud Protector’s simplified, multi-tenant and customizable role-based alerting system which offers similar visibility into your web applications’ traffic.
- Global delivery & caching: our fully automated WAF-as-a-Service has evolved, based on the input of the large and mid-size customers who have adopted it. To make your life even easier, it now features Content Delivery Network (CDN) features, combined with granular policy configuration and customization options.
Want to know more? Join our experts on March 30, 2017 at 11h CET for a live demonstration of these new features and a taste of the benefits they will bring to your organization once you adopt them:
- Jean-Philippe Rantin, International Presales & Consulting Manager
- Stéphane de Saint Albin, CMO & VP Business Development
After the demonstration, our experts will take your questions.
Can’t attend the webinar? Register anyway, we’ll send you the recording.