DenyAll Management console
Take control of your application security policy
The effectiveness of an application security policy depends not only on the quality of the WAFs used to control its execution, but also on the tools made available to the multifunctional team responsible for defining and deploying it. The DenyAll Management Console (DAMC) helps centralize the deployment and administration of all DenyAll products and, thus, to minimize administration costs, both in terms of time and resources required.
DAMC will deliver the following benefits to an organization:
- Centralization of management of the IT infrastructure
- Seamless deployment within the IT infrastructure
- Ability to roll out an application security policy at a reasonable cost
- 24/7 global monitoring of defense mechanisms deployed against application attacks
Why choose DAMC?
- Its graphical user interface simplifies the distribution of roles within the organization, the provisioning of devices, creation of security policies, move from test to production environments, reporting, etc
- A DAMC cluster can be put in place to ensure redundancy
- DAMC is available as software, a virtual appliance or physical appliance bundle
- An historical WAF market leader, application security is DenyAll’s clear focus